Center of the Earth Retail
CONTINUOUS YARDAGE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED FOR RETAIL ORDERS
Fabric is available as both HALF YARDS and FAT HALVES. For multiple quantities, please select the HALF YARD option. If you purchase multiples of the FAT HALF option, your yardage may not be cut continuous.
- Cotton Lycra - 95% cotton/ 5% lycra. CL has a smooth surface, 4 way stretch, and excellent recovery. 260-280GSM.
- Cotton Woven - 100% cotton. CW has no stretch. Also known as quilting cotton.
- Cotton Lawn - 100% cotton. Lawn has no stretch. It has a lightweight, silky substrate similar to voile or batiste. 115 GSM.
- Bamboo Lycra - 95% bamboo/5% lycra. BL has an ultra smooth surface, 4 way stretch, and great drape and flow. 230GSM.
- French Terry - 95% cotton/5%lycra. FT has a smooth outside and the inside has knitted terry cloth loops and soft piles of yarn.
- Swim - 80% polyester/20% lycra. Features a UV rating of SPF 50. 4 way stretch and water repellent. 220GSM.
- Minky - 100% polyester. Minky is a type of plush fabric that is like fleece – but softer and thicker. It has short fur like texture. 240 GSM.
- Double Minky (Plush) - 100% polyester. Double Minky is a soft, silky fabric that has a raised pile which doesn't pill and stays soft wash after wash. Unlike traditional minky, double minky has the soft minky pile on both sides, instead of a soft side and a flat woven back. 350 GSM.
All fabric bases are 58/60" WOF.
Please keep in mind that there may be minor printing flaws present on the fabric due to the nature of how it is printed. Any flaws will be disclosed and options will be provided at that time, should you be unhappy with the flaws noted. We are not responsible for insignificant flaws, dye transfer or bleeding during washing, damage during shipment, or fabric shipped to an incorrect address. Fabric will only be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
Please see Policies for international shipping.