- Once a pre-order closes, the order is placed with the printer. Fabric usually arrives to me within 8 weeks, but please understand that there are occasional delays and it could take up to 16 weeks for pre-order fabric to arrive to me.
- A 10% discount is offered on orders of $200 or more. Use code OVER200 to apply the discount.
- If you place multiple orders during a pre-order, excess shipping fees will be refunded when the fabric ships.
- Single panels, 1 fat half, and 1/2 yards orders will be shipped first class.
- Orders of 1+ yards will be shipped USPS priority flat rate. If you chose the wrong shipping fees at check out, you will be invoiced for the remaining shipping fees. The shipping fee will need to be paid before your fabric will ship. If the shipping invoice is not paid after 14 days, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee and the rest of your payment will be refunded.
- International orders will be shipped USPS first class up to 4 lbs. International orders over 4 lbs will be shipped the least expensive rate.
- Pre-order fabric, retail fabric, and in group sale fabric orders CANNOT be combined.
- I am not responsible for items once they ship. USPS offers insurance protection up to $100. Route shipping protection is offered at checkout for an additional fee. Route Shipping Protection is a third party vendor. I am not responsible or liable for any of the policies and procedures of Route shipping protection.
- International. You will be billed a shipping fee at check out. Once actual shipping is calculated, you will be invoiced separately for any additional shipping fees.
- Due to the nature of custom printed fabric, there may be minor flaws present. Flaws within five inches of the selvage edge, on the back side of the fabric, or those smaller than a dime, are considered acceptable and will not be disclosed prior to shipment.
- We are not responsible for insignificant flaws, dye transfer or bleeding during washing, damage during shipment, or fabric shipped to an incorrect address. Fabric will only be shipped to the address in selected during checkout.
- I must be contacted within 7 days of your package being received with any issues.
- If you are missing any items from your order, or find a significant flaw in an item received, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or private message me via Facebook.
- Returns are only accepted for damaged, flawed, or incorrect merchandise received, in the event that damage and/or flaws are not disclosed prior to shipment.
- Partial refunds may be offered, depending on the issue; however, refunds in full are available in these instances, after the merchandise has been returned.
- Emerald Curtain Fabric is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise once it has been shipped. If a package is lost in transit, a claim will need to be filed with the carrier or with Route Shipping Protection (if protection was purchased).
- Lay-buy is offered via a third party processor.
- Lay-buy is available for PRE-ORDER only. You must order a minimum of $100 of fabric to use lay-buy.
- An initial deposit of 50% of your total is required to initiate lay-buy.
- You have 30 days from the time of your deposit (initial purchase) to finish paying for your layaway order. Extensions will NOT be granted. If your second payment is not made, your order will automatically cancel. You will be charged a non refundable fee of 30% + .9% of your total purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Second payments are automatic and cannot be paid before the due date.
- You will receive one warning for failure to pay a layaway. Upon the second failure to pay, you will not be allowed to use lay-buy.
- Sezzle is a shop now/pay later feature via a third party processor. Emerald Curtain Fabric not responsible for any payment agreements made through Sezzle.
- If you would like to cancel an order after it is placed, please email me with your order number. If it is a retail order, it will be cancelled as long as your label has not been printed.
- Pre-orders cannot be cancelled after a round has closed. Pre-orders cancelled prior to a round closing will be charged a 10% cancellation fee if your order was paid in full. Layaway orders will forfeit 30% + .9% of their deposit (see layaway section above).